Monday, July 30, 2007

Our family at the start of the process

Here we are, just the three of us, looking forward to being four. Or five, if we are blessed with twins!

By the way, my hair is normally curly; it was just styled straight after a haircut. Claire had seen me with straight hair months ago but it didn't phase her. This time, it did. She totally didn't know who I was, and even when I spoke, she wasn't sure. She searched my eyes for clues and after several minutes, finally decided I was Mama after all!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a great looking family..
How funny she didn't recognize you with your hair straight..
Have a great day..
Hope you get twins..
I will be praying..
Kim

Matt Faith said...

Wow! I haven't seen the site in a long time and things are a changing. It must be exciting to enter another adventure. We will be praying for you to find twins or triplets!

Matt, Jessica, Cameron, Tyler and Jayden