Thursday, January 15, 2009

Offline for awhile

Paul's parents are coming up tonight to stay for a few days. Tomorrow, stage 2 of our reno kicks into high gear and I will not have internet access for a few days.

Claire is beyond excited that her Baba and Dido are coming to visit! That's all she has been talking about all day. I am excited to see them too, excited about the work that will be done soon, and excited about something they are bringing with them: Ren's quilt! My mom finished it on Tuesday night (8 days of work in total, morning to night, pretty much). I'll post pics of our weekend and the quilt when I'm back online, early next week hopefully.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Hope that Stage 2 of the reno goes well, and that you enjoy your time together! Can't wait to see the "after" pictures, and of course Ren's quilt! Have fun with Baba and Dido, Claire!

I'll be watching for your return Monica!

Blessings~

Tina

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Ack! I feel like you're leaving me!! Just kidding!

enjoy your weekend. Can't wait to see pics. Hope Claire enjoys her time with Baba and Dido!!

xo

Rae said...

Good luck with the renos. I can't wait to see Ren's quilt!!

Kim said...

You are getting sooo close..
Can't wait to see Ren's quilt..
Hugs..
Have a great weekend..

Shea said...

Enjoy your weekend. I'm sure Claire will love the time with her grandparents, and you'll get lots accomplished around the house. I'm looking forward to seeing Ren's quilt.

Gigglestuff said...

So awsome that Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit! Hope you guys get a lot done on the renos and I can't wait to see the quilt... Will you show that online? Eeeehhheeeheee! So very exciting!