Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ren meets his Baba and Dido

Paul's parents, Joanne and Wally, came to visit on Thursday, March 12 and stayed for a few days. It was exciting for Ren to meet more of his family! Almost immediately, we could see a special bond developing between Ren and his Dido whom he is named after (one of Ren's middle names is Walter).

Time is limited these days so I only have time to post pics - no chatty news update this time! I'll try to post something soon, but I think the last time I said that was two weeks ago!

Unfortunately, I didn't get many pics of Joanne with Ren and it seemed most of them are only of her back (with Ren facing her and the camera). I'll do better at our next visit!"Look Ma, no hands!"

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like Ren is loving Grandpa playing with him.
Have a great week...

Jednet said...

Yeah, an update! It's so wonderful to see some new pictures and to know that he is settling in so well.

Dawn

Rae said...

What great photos of Ren with his Dido. Grandparents are so special and it's wonderful to hear they have a special connection!

Shea said...

Ren looks so grown up in these photos! I'm sure Baba and Dido loved their time with you, and getting to know both grandchildren.