Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleep

It's naptime so I'm using this time to get a bunch of posts in. I thought I'd better do it now too because I'm not having any trouble posting photos today. Sorry to be 'absent' for a few days and then hit you with so many at once!

This particular post is about sleep. It's been good, thankfully. Quite often people experience 'normal' sleeping here with the kids only to experience major sleep problems back at home. I'm trying to get some good rest in here because who knows what awaits us!

The first three pictures are from Forever Family Day, our first night together.

Just before 'lights out':

Respite for a weary boy and his sister:
Just like Claire, Ren tends to flip over in his sleep. Here they are both upside down:

This is how Ren fell asleep today at naptime:

He had been reading a book and then, voila! I've never seen anyone get so 'flat'!

6 comments:

Rae said...

Awww, they're so cute sleeping together! It's a good thing you had a king-size bed. I hope you have one at home. :)

The photo of "flat" Ren is hilarious! Keep the posts coming, I can sit here all night and soak them up.

Auntie Kelley said...

LIke I said before you may have another dancer in the family...check out that amazing flexibility!!

Kath said...

Holy cow is Ren ever flexible! He must have been exhausted.

Your darlings look so beautiful and peaceful sleeping there.

Sarah said...

I love, love, love sleeping pictures. So cute!
Blessings,
Sarah

Jednet said...

That picture is too hilarious! I love it.

It is totally cute that they slept together. So darling.

They are going to have such a special relationship.

Dawn

Waitingfaithfully said...

Look at your folded up Ren! Teddi does the same thing, but not sleeping. Oh my! Can you imagine sleeping like that? Too cute.

Love the sleeping pictures of your babes together!

Blessings ~

Tina