Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ren's got the moves

... or shall I say "move". Ren has one signature dance move: the left-arm flap. I think it appears around second 14 of the video. Normally it'd be his first move but he's trying to follow along with the TV dance moves first. I always smile when I see Ren doing his little dance. He looks super-cute!


I realized recently we haven't taken a family photo for awhile so we took some today. Even with just one extra person, it's a lot harder now to get a good shot of everybody! Oh, by the way, if you look closely, you'll see Kitsya's back behind Paul's shoulder. If I had noticed her there, we would have included her properly!

6 comments:

Gigglestuff said...

Wonderful dance moves! Love that left arm flap -- very original! You also have a lovely looking family.

Helena said...

The dancing is supercute. Gotta love that flap. And the family pic turned out mighty fine I think. Nice colour coordinating:)
Beth

Rae said...

I think they should both be on Dancing With the Stars. I love Ren's moves, he's a pretty cool dude!.

And a beautiful family photo, too!

Drea said...

Awesome photo! Sorry to say we never got to meet Ren at playgroup! If you guys have some time, drop me a note and we can get together!

SKC said...

How wonderful that you no longer have to use photoshop to get a family-of-four picture :) And what a fine looking family you all are, too! Monica, now that we don't see you at Mandarin class every week I can't tell you this in person, but you ought to check out Today's Parent (the Canadian version) and also Adoptive Families magazines, they are both looking for new cover-kids..... Claire and Ren would be just PERFECT!!
Sonya

Shea said...

What a great family photo, with everyone full of smiles and so happy.

Way to bust a move, Ren!